Key Elements of Provender's Privacy Program
• We gather personal information about our Users in order to provide services, comply with laws, and improve our offerings.
• We do not share your information with unaffiliated companies for marketing purposes without your prior permission.
• Unless you opt out, we may share information about you among companies affiliated with us to inform you about additional products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you.
• You can control the method and the content of the communications we send to you.
Personal Information and Other Data We Collect
Provender collects information that Users voluntarily provide to us, including, without limitation, your name, contact details, and billing information. If you choose to provide us with information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
When you visit our Site, we send one or more cookies (a small file containing a string of characters) to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the Site during future visits. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. (Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.)
Provender automatically records information on our servers when you visit our Site. These servers' logs include information such as your web request and Internet Protocol address.
Use of Your Information
We use your information to process and administer details of your membership, to make payments to you, to communicate with you, to provide you with opportunities, and to keep you informed as to new developments at Provender. We also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
Provender may contact you using information you voluntarily provide.
Disclosure of Your Information
Provender may disclose your information in response to legal process, to protect our rights, as otherwise required by law, or for the prevention or detection of a crime. If we sell our company or any part of it, or our business enters into a joint venture with another business entity, Provender may disclose your information to our new business partners or owners who may then provide you with information about their products and services.
Provender does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your information to any third party for purposes of marketing by the third party, or for any reason, except as described below:
• In order to administer or process a transaction, product or service in accordance with our Terms.
• We may disclose personal information about you to third parties or to government entities as required by law or regulation or in response to subpoenas, to credit bureaus and collection agencies, or when necessary to protect your rights or property or that of Provender.
• To help us improve our services to you, we may engage another business to help us to carry out certain internal functions such as account processing, fulfillment, member service, member satisfaction surveys or other data collection activities relevant to our business. We may also provide a party with member information from our database to help us to analyze and identify member needs and notify members of product and service offerings. Use of the information shared is strictly limited to the performance of the task we request and for no other purpose.
All third parties with which we share personal information are required to protect personal information in a manner similar to the way we protect personal information.
Information Visible to Other Users
Certain information that you voluntarily provide to Provender will be visible to other Users. If you have registered for a Seller's Account, information that you have voluntarily chosen to include on your profile page, such as information about your farm and products, including photographs, may be visible to Users with Buyer's Accounts.
Security _ Information Retention
Risks Inherent in Sharing Information
We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information or that information you share on the Site will not become publicly available, and we are not responsible for third party circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Site.
Provender may contain advertisements from third parties that are generated based on demographic information and site traffic.
Collection Of Information From Children
Provender does not direct any of its content specifically to children under 13 years of age. Users of our Site are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is not an authorized user. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we use reasonable efforts to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
Changes to This Policy
You may ask us anytime to access or rectify personal information we have about you. To do so, you must contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to the e-mail address email@example.com